Positions open for our Maryland headquarters:
Channel Partnerships Manager:DCIM / OSP / Network Mapping industry guru that will go out and hunt for new opportunities in the North American and/or European markets
- Junior QA Analyst: Computer Science or related field geek/student to help us in our QA automation and testing efforts
- Junior Back-office Analyst: Computer Science or related field geek/student to help us in the integration and maintenance of our internal systems
Positions open for our new Buenos Aires office:
- Integrations Engineer: Software programmer with a passion for writing great code to help us expand our new cloud-based network discovery engine and research new areas of automation
- Web Developer:Computer science engineer with a knack for greasing the wheels of our web stack.
- Customer Project Specialist: Computer science or Engineering professional that doesn’t shy away from good customer interactions to help them achieve their documentation goals (some programming and scripting required)
To find out more, contact us at info @ graphicalnetworks.com or give us a call at 240-745-5824
Started in 2009, we are a profitable, bootstrapped, zero-debt, 100% employee-owned software company with double-digit year-over-year growth.
We are a small, geographically dispersed team with a passion for making IT diagrams look beautiful and bringing smiles to our customers. Our headquarters are located in Gaithersburg, an old town in gorgeous Maryland, about 30 minutes from Washington, DC.
If you are looking for office politics, stiff structures, dress codes, a 200-page employee manual or drama, this is the wrong place for you.
Our business is a commercial software product called netTerrain, an IT visualization tool that helps rid data center, cabling and network managers of their daily headaches.
With netTerrain, our customers can discover and picture their networks and IT connectivity in a hierarchical set of simple to use web-based diagrams.
Geeky? Yes. Rewarding? You bet.
An opportunity to learn a ton about cutting-edge technologies in a multicultural team. We believe that we should work to live and not the other way round, so you'll enjoy some great work-life balance with super flexible hours while earning a competitive salary.
Want more perks? How about working from home whenever you want, 4+ weeks of vacation, a nicely located office with great coffee, professional development classes of your choice, gym membership, yearly company gatherings and more?