Positions open for our Maryland office:
- Business Development Manager: Seasoned business development executive who can help us expand our channel in the United States, Canada, Australia, and the UK.
- Account Manager: Full-time position at our headquarters to manage our growing portfolio of US-based customers (well over 100 accounts).
Positions open for our Madrid office:
- Customer Support Specialist: Computer Science graduate (or related field) who has a passion for software and making customer happy!
Positions open for our Buenos Aires office:
- Mobile App Developer:Full-time mobile software developer with a passion for crafting fast, clean mobile apps using React.
- Senior Software Engineer: Full-time software programmer position in Buenos Aires to help us with expand our network collector engine.
To find out more, contact us at info @ graphicalnetworks.com or give us a call at 240-912-6223
Started in 2009, we are a profitable, bootstrapped, zero-debt, 100% employee-owned software company with double-digit year-over-year growth.
We are a small, geographically dispersed team with a passion for making IT diagrams look beautiful and bringing smiles to our customers. Our headquarters are located in Gaithersburg, an old town in gorgeous Maryland, about 30 minutes from Washington, DC.
If you are looking for office politics, stiff structures, dress codes, a 200-page employee manual or drama, this is the wrong place for you.
Our business is a commercial software product called netTerrain, an IT visualization tool that helps rid data center, cabling and network managers of their daily headaches.
With netTerrain, our customers can discover and picture their networks and IT connectivity in a hierarchical set of simple to use web-based diagrams.
Geeky? Yes. Rewarding? You bet.
An opportunity to learn a ton about cutting-edge technologies in a multicultural team. We believe that we should work to live and not the other way round, so you'll enjoy some great work-life balance with super flexible hours while earning a competitive salary.
Want more perks? How about working from home whenever you want, 4+ weeks of vacation, a nicely located office with great coffee, professional development classes of your choice, gym membership, yearly company gatherings and more?