Graphical Networks is growing and in need of an Account Manager to help maintain relationships with its current customer base and drive new revenue.
We are based in Gaithersburg, Maryland and seek an, energetic self-starter, with great work ethics, can get the work done at home or at the office, with a sales/account manager background in software sales.
Our flagship product, netTerrain, is a software package used for network mapping, Data Center Infrastructure Management (DCIM), and fiber plant documentation.
When you join Graphical Networks, you will enjoy our smart-working yet fun-loving culture that revolves around our people and customers valuing transparency and integrity above all things.
You will be responsible for making our customers happy, maintaining our exceedingly high customer retention rate, and developing long-term relationships with stakeholders. You will grow the software maintenance revenue, while generating new sales revenue using your proven negotiation and account management skills.
- Be the primary point of contact and build long-term relationships with customers
- Grow maintenance revenue sales among client accounts
- Identify opportunities to grow business with existing clients, including upselling and cross-selling netTerrain software, training, and services.
- Identify prospects to drive new sales revenue.
- Help customers through email, phone, online, and virtual meetings.
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with customer base.
- Keep current customers happy while delivering exceptional client service.
- Work with the Sales team to onboard and integrate new clients and expand existing client relationships.
- Proven account management or sales experience with at least 3-5 years of experience
- Bachelor’s degree
- Would prefer someone that has networking, telecommunications, or data center infrastructure management experience
- Excited about working for a small, high growth company
- The skills to build client relationships with integrity and reliability
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at the same time
- Excellent listening, negotiating and presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Self-motivated and able to thrive in a results-driven environment